Sorry, visual artifacts- yes (still there), crashing/freezing- no (but
I've been trying hard).  It's only been about an hour since the update,
I'll keep you posted.  So, should I worry about the artifacts affecting
output?  If I scroll through the slices long enough, they eventually all
disappear.

-Derin