I ran recon-all as follows:
recon-all -i asl_12slices_180/1024.dcm -s lynch

it outputted 001.mgz

what are the steps i need to follow in order to create the  'filled.mgz' file and the other files (e.g. .white, .pial, and .thickness files)?  I thought that recon-all would have taken care of the remaining steps and created these files.

Thanks
abi

On 11/14/06, Bruce Fischl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
but how did you reun recon-all and what did it output?