Hi all,
I just loaded raw structural scans into one of my subject directories. They are
of siemens IMA format and I used the following command:
mri_convert -it siemens -ot mgz 001/ 001.mgz

I then got the following error:
reading from 001/...
ERROR: could not parse 001/
ERROR: siemensRead(): 001/

I tried finding similar problems in the threads but nothing yet.

Appreciate any help,
Binyam

Binyam Nardos
Cognitive Rehabilitation Research Group
Washington University School of Medicine Box # 8505
4444 Forest Park Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63108
Office: (314) 454-7795
Fax: (314) 286-1601

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to be
and to remain confidential and may be subject to applicable physician/patient
and/or work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and
its attachments.