Yep, that's an inclusive mask.

Morgan Hough wrote:

Thanks Doug,

Does a mask.mgh file get written out to the glmdir?

Cheers,

-Morgan

Doug Greve wrote:

If you're using glmfit, you can --label $SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/lh.Medial_wall.label --mask-inv

Morgan Hough wrote:

Hi Nick,

I see. I am just not sure how to put this back together again to match the registered thickness files in the .mgh file. Do the vertices have unique ids? Can I cat and sort them? Can I dump matching information from my particular thickness group file and then sort?

Is there someway to binarize the .annot file to use as a mask with mri_glmfit?

Cheers,

-Morgan

Nick Schmansky wrote:

Morgan,

If you do this:

  mri_annotation2label --subject <subjid> --hemi rh \
    --outdir ./labels

you will get label files in the ./labels directory.  Those label files
are text files listing the vertices and x,y.z of each label, including
'unknown' and 'corpuscallosum' (which are the only two that need
excluding).  Will that provide you with what you need?

Nick