Hi Jamie,

it's hard to tell from the pics. The superrestore might be erodeing the borders of the thalmus and the pallidum. Can you flip back and forth between the uncorrected and corrected to see if that is the case. Also, check the gray/white junction in primary motor cortex. Basically you want as much correction as you can get as long as it doesn't cause these borders to shift position. Note that our T1.mgz *does* erode the pallidum and thalamus borders intentionlly, as we only use it for cortical surface models.

cheers,
Bruce