Bruce-

I only plan on using it for cortical surface models...  So do you
think it is ok to erode away, use the super-restore images, and save a
fair amount of time?

Any additional check to make sure I am not "over-correcting" or is
that not as much of an issue if you are just shooting for cortical
surface modeling? Could I shoot you over a volume or two to look at?

Thanks much,
jamie.

--
Jamie L. Hanson
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging & Behavior | Child Emotion Research Lab