Hi,

I met the problem of "Deflate compression support is not configured. TiffWrite:
TIFFWriteScanline returned error" when I used mris_make_template. Currently I
use libtiff4 for tiff interface and zlib1g for deflate compression. In
addition, I linked libtiff.so.3 to libtiff.so.4. I also tested the two libs by
opening and saving a sample tiff image and they worked well. I have no idea how
to solve this, maybe I need to establish another link for deflate
compression... Could somebody give me some advices?

Thank you in advance!

Jiefeng Jiang

Medical image computing
National lab of pattern recognition