Jiefeng Jiang,

I can't say I have seen that problem, but we use libtiff.so.3 here, so
you may want to try installing that version of libtiff, rather than
linking libtiff.so.4 to libtiff.so.3 (if I understand correctly, you
have libtiff.so.4).

Nick

ps. I did find this message by googling the error:

Problem: Trying to produce a zip/deflate compressed file produces the
message "Deflate compression support is not configured."

Solution: Your TIFF library was not compiled with ZIP support.  The
standard libtiff is almost never distributed with ZIP="yes" in the
config.site file, so you will need to recompile it yourself if
you want to build drgtools which support zip from the source code.