Hi

yes, the FS ICVs mostly seem to work :-)

I still think one should watch out for outliers. We had a sample of 28
kids aged 8-13 yrs, and the ICVs were quite a bit off and useless for two
of those, so I would check all carefully especially if you have a group
that may have smaller than normal adult ICV.

Best,