Dear Freesurfer List

I want to look at the average thickness maps for each of my groups, not just
the statistical maps displayed by qdec. I think I found a tool that can do
this. I used mri_preproc and a list of subjects instead of a single subject,
and now have the output. I do not know to view this output though (<group
descriptor>_thickness_fsavg.mgh). Can someone explain what this output is and
how I can use it?

The other alternative is make_average_surface for each of my groups. Is that
what I need to be doing? It takes a ong time to run, so I was hoping there was
another way to go.

Thank you

Best regards,

Jennifer Bramen, Ph.D.
Postdoc
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Developmental Cognitive Neuroimaging 635 Charles Young Drive South
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7332
Phone: (310)267-5116
Fax:  (310)206-5518
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Campus Mail Code 176919

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the
use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are
obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.
Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject
you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your
computer.