Dear Mr or Ms,
  I have read the FreeSurfer Tutorial: Group Analysis, but there are still
something  I do not quite understand. I want to make comparison of lgi between
two groups, namely, normal control group and patient group. I want to regress
out gender and age.For example,if I have 4 subjects: nc1 male age=30,nc2 female
age=31,patient1 male age=32, patient2 female age=30, how should I create the
FSGD file?How should I design the constrast vector? What kind of test does
Freesurfer use,F-test or t-test to detect difference region of thickness or lgi
on the surface? What should I do if I want to use t-test to detect the
difference between two groups? How should I set the option of the command
mri_glmfit --sim nulltype nsim thresh csdbasename if I want to set the p-value
threshold 0.05?
  Sorry for the trouble!
  Thank you very much!
  Yuanchao Zhang