Hi Rysia,

I would look at wm.mgz loaded as auxiliary volume and switch to main volume
frequently to see, whether you have anything in wm.mgz, which needs to be
fixed. There is a tutorial on fixing wm.mgz on the followning web-page:

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/WhiteMatterEdits

I found very useful to go through the recommended workflow as well:

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/RecommendedReconstruction

I hope this helps you a bit.

Best,

Martin