I am looking to derive total brain volume measures from the data that I have.
Judging by reading previous posts, it seems that BrainSegVol in aseg.stats
includes cerebellum and ventricles.  Is there any way to eliminate these from
the calculation?  Is it kosher to subtract the cerebellum/ventricle measures
found elsewhere in aseg.stats/wm.parc from BrainSegVol, or are these derived
differently from BrainSegVol?  Secondly, would merely adding the
left-cerebral-cortex to right-cerebral-cortex measures found in aseg.stats give
me total brain volume?  Thank you in advance,

Nathan