From: Douglas N Greve [mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Mon 4/13/2009 11:42 AM
To: Dankner, Nathan (NIH/NIMH) [F]
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] total brain volumes
Did you look at the Brain Volume wiki page? To find it, go to our wiki and type in "BrainSegVol" in the search box and hit the "Text" button.

doug

Dankner, Nathan (NIH/NIMH) [F] wrote:
I think this may have slipped through the cracks, so I am posting it again.  I
apologize if this has been answered already.  If the information is available
elsewhere and I happened to miss it, please let me know.