When you said to process it with the -notal-check to skip the talairach
check....am I supposed to add that in the first recon all or add it to the
recon all base command?

On 10/2/09 1:15 PM, "Martin Reuter" <mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

Looks like the talairach check failed. Check the talairach.xfm (as you
would do in the cross sectional processing, when this happens ->
tutorial). If it looks OK try processing with -notal-check to skip the
check. If it looks wrong, try to correct it with tkregister manually.
Sometimes the transform is OK, but the check fails.

Best, Martin