Hello, Bruce,

Thanks for your reply. I still have two questions,

1. Does these gca files also include 9 arrays such as those template files
saved into .tiff file.
Is there any place in the WIKI explain the format of the gca files?

What is the difference between gca#0 and gca#1?

2. I tried the command line you suggested,

mri_convert atlas.gca#1 priors.mgz labels.mgz

It gave me an error message:

mri_convert: extra argument ("labels.mgz")

type mri_convert -u for usage

Thanks a lot!
Guang