Hi Leila,

it will set the global variable named "select" after the call to select_talairach_point x1 y1 z1. You can then use it (with $select) afterwards.

cheers,
Bruce

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, Ben Hamida Cammoun Leila Faiza wrote:

Hello,
Thanks Bruce,
Super, it works well!
I tried to make my rois in a script (to do it in many subjects), by using the
commands:

select_talairach_point x1 y1 z1
select_orig_vertex_coordinates
mark_vertex
path_new_path_from_marked_vertices

but I did not manage to get the vertex number (index), I only can get the
coordinate, and I cannot use them to mark the vertex and make the path.
Is there any solution?
Thanks again
Leila