Martin,

Not to add more to the confusion, but what if the final longitudinal scans are
"not fine" and need some editing.  Can they be rerun in the standard way to
incorporate edits (e.g., -autorecon2-cp -autorecon3 ... ), or should something
different be done?  Will rerunning these edited long scans in the standard
fashion disrupt them in some way?  My hunch is that it won't, but I want to
make sure.  Thanks.

-Derin