Hi Martin,

Just wanted to clarify one question about edits to the longitudinal
pipeline.

Lets say there is a data-set with 200 subjects with 5 time-points each (1000
scans total).

I create the base image and i would only like to make corrections in the 200
base images (if required) and not in the cross-sectional time-points. My
understanding from an earlier thread was that this should be fine.

But in this thread you said control points are copied from the
'cross-sectional by default'
So is the following correct?
I should only make edits to the wm.mgz (from the base) and avoid adding any
control points to the base ?

I apologize for the repeated questions on the issue, but just wanted to make
sure that I was making the corrections correctly.

Thanks
Mehul