The path to spm2 was not originally in my startup.m file, but even when I
added it, it didn't work.

I am using 7.8, but I tried to change my cshrc file back to 7.1 however,
once I ran the script, it was actually running 7.4

Thank you,
Chindhuri

> Chindhuri,
>
> Is the path to spm2 added in your startup.m file and are you using
matlab 7.1 (required by spm2)?

> doug
>
> Chindhuri Selvadurai wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I am getting the same error that was discussed in the attached thread,
however, the addition of the path line did not work for me.
>> I am also not sure if we should be using spm5 since all in the past we
have been using spm2. It presents this error when running under my
name,
>> but not for other users.
>> Any help would be appreciated!
>> Thanks,
>> Chindhuri
>> Re: [Freesurfer] spmregister error
>> Douglas N Greve
>> Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:58:18 -0700
>> Yes, that should work.
>> doug
>> Adam Nitenson wrote:
>>> Hi Sandra,
>>>     I just had this same problem about a week ago. The solution which
>>> worked for me was adding the following line of text into the startup.m
file in your matlab folder:
>>> path(path,'/usr/pubsw/common/spm/spm5');
>>> I'm not sure it matter exactly where you put it. I put mine in the
last
>>> row in the FreeSurfer FAST section, under the line beginning with
"clear".
>>> Hope that helps!
>>> -Adam
RedHat release: CentOS release 5.3 (Final)
appreciate any help you can give us!!

> --
> Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
> MGH-NMR Center
> gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
> Phone Number: 617-724-2358
> Fax: 617-726-7422
>
> Bugs: surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting
> FileDrop: www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html

Best,

Chindhuri Selvadurai

Psychiatric Neuroimaging, Manoach Lab