Dear all,
I would appreciate any help about this point.
I have a ROI created after a group comparison using functional data. I
would like to explore the cortical thickness of this ROI to understand if
differences in connectivity are linked to volumetric/thickness
differences.
I followed the instructions found in Freesurfer tutorials ('cortical
thickness of a volume-defined ROI').
However, in the point 4 of the procedure I am not able to change the
--reshape default. My run is:

mri_surf2surf --s subj001 --trgsubject fsaverage --hemi rh --sval
rh.thickness --tval rh.thickness.fsaverage.mgh --reshape-factor 7

but it continues to create (like default) a reshape with 6.

For this reason, I think, the following command:
mri_segstats --seg $SUBJECTS_DIR/rh.fsaverage.mask21.mgh --in
rh.thickness.fsaverage.mgh --sum segstats-mask21.txt

give:

ERROR: dimension mismatch between input volume and seg
  input 27307 1 6
  seg   23406 1 7

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you for your help!