Thanks for the suggestion Ed. I've just added the text below to
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/Troubleshooting. If
you know of another place where it would be useful, please let us know.

doug

"Note that after you run recon-all with the -autorecon2-wm flag, you
will still need to run it with the -autorecon3 flag. You can run it with
both -autorecon2-wm and -autorecon3, though if the changes you made did
not fix the problem, then the time spent running autorecon3 will be wasted."

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358