Hi Gonzalo,

you should run your data with the longitudinal stream (if you use fs 5.0
update mri_robust_template and recon-all first), see infos on :
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/LongitudinalProcessing

After processing, you can compare the volume measures in
the /stats/aseg.stats files from the longitudinal directories.
You can also map both the asegs from the long dirs to base and compute
dice coefficients on specific labels, or you can compare surface
measures etc.
For all this you should be familiar with the cross sectional stream in
freesurfer.

Best, Martin