I had asked the Listserv a week or so ago if there was a way to get the Folding
Index measurement for each subject and ROI using aparcstats2table, similar to
area, thickness, gray volume etc.. The data are in the ?h.aparc.stats files for
each subject, along with thickness, thickness std, surface area, gray volume,
mean curv, gauss curv and curv index. Can this be done, or the feature added to
aparcstats2table? If not, I'll write my own code to do this.

Also, I'm calculating the local Gyrification Index (lGI) for my subjects. It
works well, but our group currently has only one Image Processing Toolbox
license. It appears Freesurfer calls the toolbox only briefly. Does anyone know
which toolbox functions are called? I know that fspecial() is one of the
functions called, and if that is the only function, it probably can be replaced
with a custom function to eliminate the need for the toolbox.

Thanks!
Chris