For mni152 space, you'll need to register your anatomical to the 152
brain. You can do this with the freesurfer mni152reg program (might only
be in the new version). Then use mri_vol2vol specifying this reg and
also making sure that you use nearest neighbor interpolation. One
problem is that this does not rotate the directions, so it might not be
useful to you.

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.