Hi Bruce and Doug,

thank you both so much for your help.
>> You could generate it yourself easily enough
>> though.
For now I am taking the geometric average between pial and white surface
coordinates.
Is that the right way to do it, or is there a more precise way?

Also: If I decided to represent the stuff on the mid-surface, would it then
also make sense to also take the average of pial.avg.area.mgh
white.avg.area.mgh as the area estimation at each vertex?

Many thanks,
Boris