Glad things are moving in the right direction. Now it looks like maybe one of the control points of the path is not moving around, which is why you get that very bright thin spot in the distribution. I can't tell by looking at that one slice of the mask only, but could it be that there voxels missing from the mask around there? If so you could fill them in and try again. You can also overlay the path.pd on the FA map and check if that part is off the white matter or on its edge.