Hello folks,

I'm trying to reanalyze some old data that was originially analyzed in
freesurfer version 4.  Because the code I was using was from 4.0, I set the
environment to 4 before starting, then made a new analysis and a few new
contrasts.  When I tried to run selxavg3-sess with the following command:

selxavg3-sess -analysis nmdm_ALL42_V_fix -sf SESSID_ALL_FINAL -df .

 I got the following error message:

/autofs/space/albus_003/users/nmdm_2/nmdm_004
$id:fastselxavg3.m, v 1.88.2.5 2010/11/11 16:55:08 greve Exp $
/usr/local/freesurfer/stable5_0_0/fsfast/toolbox/fast_selxavg3.m
/usr/local/freesurfer/stable5_0_0/fsfast/toolbox/fast_ldanaflac.m
/usr/local/freesurfer/stable5_0_0/matlab/MRIread.m
---------------------------------------
outtop = /autofs/space/albus/3/users/nmdm_2
Extension format = nii.gz
??? Reference to non-existent field 'mcstem'

Error in ==> fast_ldanaflac at 171
if(isempty(flac.mcstem))

Error in ==> fast_selxavg3 at 55
   flac0=fast_ldanaflac(analysis);

>>--------------------------------------
ERROR: fast_selxavg3() failed\n

Note that I have confirmed that I am indeed running version 4, but the
commands called in the error
("/usr/local/freesurfer/stable5_0_0/fsfast/toolbox/fast_selxavg3.m", etc.)
are referencing version 5.  Note also that the code being used here is
adapted directly from an earlier analysis which was run in version 4 and
which I know worked without errors.

Anybody have any idea what's happening here?  Even some information on what
'mcstem', or ldanaflac do would be helpful.

(I have attached my analysis.info file)

Thanks,
Joe Andreano

Joseph M. Andreano, PhD