Thanks Doug. The labels work perfectly now.

I also have a methodological question about the fsfast connectivity
analysis: functional connectivity analyses in the literature (Biswal, etc)
only looks at low-frequency fluctuations from BOLD  signals. After
preprocessing and regressing out nuisance regressors, the BOLD signal is
low-pass filtered (usually 0.01-0.1Hz) before the activity within the
seeds are averaged and calculating the whole brain correlation map.

I couldn't find anything like that within the fsfast connectivity
processing streamline. Is that something that can be turned on and off ?
If so, is there a reason to do it or not do it?

PS. We have ran the same data in the same subject with same seeds using
fsfast connectivity streamline and the SPM functional connectivity toolbox
(Gabrieli lab). The results are somewhat similar but there are also marked
differences. I wonder if the low-pass step has anything to do with that.

Thank you.

Lingqiang