That is just a color lookup table that has an exhaustive list of
possible regions. We do not label all  of these, and some of them appear
in some segmentations and not in others. I don't know who (or what
program) does that thalamus labeling (it is not part of a2005s). It is
probably part of the tract-based labeling that Zeynep Saygin does.
doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center