Hi Priti,

The 3D data are the averages of two or more sets of DWI data. All the
DWIs were already perform the field map correction by "epidewarp.fsl",
and they were also coregistered to T1 images in spm. So probably I don't
need these two step. I may add the b0 inhomogenity correction.

For the NaNs in the merged 4D image, I found that I can use "fslmaths
-nan" to remove them. I will try to run trac-all after that.

Thank you for your help.

XJ