Hi Priti,

I removed the NaNs in the 4D images and re-ran trac-all -prep. The
warning message is gone (of course) but the error message of
dlable/diff/White-Matter++.flt.nii.gz is still there since no
"White-Matter++.flt.nii.gz" in the diff directory. Only one image in
dlabel/diff/: lowb_brain_mask.nii.gz.

fslstats -t /home/xkang/DTI//S0001/dmri/dwi.nii.gz -k
/home/xkang/DTI//S0001/dlabel/diff/White-Matter++.flt.nii.gz -m -s |
awk  '{print $1/$2}' > /home/xkang/DTI//S0001/dmri/dwi_snr.txt
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for
'/home/xkang/DTI//S0001/dlabel/diff/White-Matter++.flt'
** ERROR:
nifti_image_open(/home/xkang/DTI//S0001/dlabel/diff/White-Matter++.flt):
bad header info
ERROR: failed to open file
/home/xkang/DTI//S0001/dlabel/diff/White-Matter++.flt
ERROR: Could not open image
/home/xkang/DTI//S0001/dlabel/diff/White-Matter++.flt
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume
/home/xkang/DTI//S0001/dlabel/diff/White-Matter++.flt.nii.gz

I am not sure if the error will affect the next steps of -bedp and
-path. I want to make sure before run -bedp since that will take several
hours.

Also there is no dpath directory yet. Probably it will be created during
the -path processing?

Thanks.

XJ