Hi, freesurfer expert,
I have three questions about the multiple correction.

I performed the statistical analysis between two groups first in left
hemisphere, and got some regions which showed different.
1) so if I then do multiple correction, i don't need to run the mri_glmfit-sim
command, and just press the button of the monte carlo null-z simulation in the
qdec interface, am i right?
2) Whether mri_glmfit-sim --cache command line and the mc-z in qdec get the
same results, or not?  and as to the option --cwpvalthresh, should i choose
0.05 or 0.025?
3) And what is the difference between fdr and mc-z correction?
Thanks,
Meng