Hi Katie

I don't think anyone here knows how to do this as we don't use it. Perhaps the Brain Voyager people do?

sorry,
Bruce
On Tue, 4 Sep 2012, Katie Bettencourt wrote:

      So our lab is running a couple analyses and we are getting different
results based on whether we use Brain Voyager or
      Freesurfer that we think is due to different ROI selection across the two
platforms.  Is there anyway to load a
      BrainVoyager ROI into freesurfer?  The BV data has been talairach
transformed, does that matter?  Less optimal would
      be loading a freesurfer ROI into BV, but if that's easier, we could try
that way too.
Any help would be appreciated.

Katie