Sorry, I'm still a little lost. Let me see if I have it right:

For a given ROI, you have a nifti file (roi.nii) in 2mm space defined on
colin27. This ROI volume has a voxel value == 1 if it is in the ROI or 0
if it is out.

You have a registration between roi.nii and orig.mgz

You run mri_vol2surf on roi.nii to get lh.roi.mgh

You run mri_cor2label (with --surf option) to convert lh.roi.mgh into
lh.roi.label

You run mri_label2label on lh.roi.label to map it into an individual subject

You run mris_anatomical_stats on the individual lh.roi.label file

Does this describe one of your processing streams correctly? If so, what
is the other processing stream (given in this kind of detail)?

doug

gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422