Hi,

I am hoping do a surface-based functional ROI analysis on subject-specific ROIs
that are both defined structurally and are masked by an all/nothing functional
contrast. func2roi-sess seems perfect for this except that my data are not in
an FS-FAST data/analysis structure, but are instead pre-processed and
preliminarily analyzed using FSL and mapped to the surface using reg-feat2anat.

Is there any way to pass my original analysis into func2roi-sess? I tried using:

func2roi-sess -roidef LH_ant_STG_soundthresh2 -analysis
1012_Run4_featFULLrev.feat/stats/zstat4.nii.gz -anatlabel lh_ant_STG
-maskcontrast 1012_Run4_featFULLrev/stats/zstat16.nii.gz -maskthreshold 2 -s
1012 -d

but get "ERROR: cannot find any sessions."

Or is there another tool more appropriate for what I am trying to do? I am
looking at mri_segstats, but my hand-drawn ROIs (drawn on fsaverage in tksurfer
and morphed to each subject using label_2_label) are in .label format and are
on the surface.

Thanks in advance for and advice or suggestions.

Susan McLaughlin
Doctoral Candidate
SPACE Lab (Stimulus-Parametric Imaging of Auditory Cortex)
Dept. of Speech and Hearing Sciences
University of Washington