Hi Susan, you can't use func2roi-sess. You'll have to put together some
commands, but it should not be too hard, something like

mri_segstats --i lh.cope2.nii --slabel subjectname lh your.label --mask
lh.zstat1.nii --maskthresh 2 --masksign abs --o sum.dat

where zstat1 is your all/nothing contrast sampled onto the surface and
cope2 is some other contrast sampled on the surface.
You can do this for each subject, then run asegstats2table giving it
paths to all of your sum.dat files

doug

On 11/26/2012 07:01 PM, Susan Alice McLaughlin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am hoping do a surface-based functional ROI analysis on subject-specific
> ROIs that are both defined structurally and are masked by an all/nothing
> functional contrast. func2roi-sess seems perfect for this except that my data
> are not in an FS-FAST data/analysis structure, but are instead pre-processed
> and preliminarily analyzed using FSL and mapped to the surface using
> reg-feat2anat.
>
> Is there any way to pass my original analysis into func2roi-sess? I tried
> using:
>
> func2roi-sess -roidef LH_ant_STG_soundthresh2 -analysis
> 1012_Run4_featFULLrev.feat/stats/zstat4.nii.gz -anatlabel lh_ant_STG
> -maskcontrast 1012_Run4_featFULLrev/stats/zstat16.nii.gz -maskthreshold 2 -s
> 1012 -d
>
> but get "ERROR: cannot find any sessions."
>
> Or is there another tool more appropriate for what I am trying to do? I am
> looking at mri_segstats, but my hand-drawn ROIs (drawn on fsaverage in
> tksurfer and morphed to each subject using label_2_label) are in .label
> format and are on the surface.
>
> Thanks in advance for and advice or suggestions.
>
> Susan McLaughlin
> Doctoral Candidate
> SPACE Lab (Stimulus-Parametric Imaging of Auditory Cortex)
> Dept. of Speech and Hearing Sciences
> University of Washington

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center