Hi Doug,

Thank you for your patient. I wanted to see how the polar angle correlates with
the map and I expect a wheel bar which distinguish different polar angles.
I typed:

rtview --s SUBJ1 --lh --polar   --real
SUBJ01/bold/rtopy.self.lh/polar/real.nii.gz --imag
SUBJ01/bold/rtopy.self.lh/polar/imag.nii.gz --fsig
SUBJ01/bold/rtopy.self.lh/polar/fsig.nii.gz

I could see some blue, red and green region in the cortex. Then i click "show
the color scale bar" and I get a all-blue and vertical bar ranging from -1.18
to -0.4 and 0.4 to 1.18. I do not know how to interpret the image with this bar.

I am asking if wheel bar is still supported in freesurfer5. If so, how can I
get it to interpret the maps?

Thank you.

Hi Wei, I don't think I understand your question. Can you elaborate?
doug