Hi-

Our Unix system was recently updated and I am now unable to use SPM 8 from
/autofs/space/grover_001 or from /autofs/space/bert_002. I get the following
message:

Initialising SPM...Error using fileparts
Too many output arguments.

Error in cfg_util>local_initapps (line 1217)
    [p n e v] = fileparts(appcfgs{k});

Error in cfg_util (line 587)
        local_initapps;

Error in spm_jobman (line 149)
            cfg_util('initcfg'); % This must be the first call to cfg_util

Error in spm (line 344)
spm_jobman('initcfg');

Any words of wisdom?

Thanks!