Hi Doug,

I am trying to run a Monte Carlo simulation on functional data constrained to a
label. Looking at a previous post -
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2010-November/016290.html
 - I see that your advice is to 1) constrain when running mri_glmfit, then 2)
use mri_glmfit-sim rather than running mri_glmfit with the simulation options.
I have done step 1, however when I try to mri_glmfit-sim, I receive a "command
not found" message.

I confess that I am running an old version of Freesurfer (v 1.133.2.5). Is this
my problem? If so, will it be a problem if I run mri_glmfit with the simulation
options?

Thank you and happy holidays,

Susan McLaughlin
Doctoral Candidate
SPACE Lab (Stimulus-Parametric Imaging of Auditory Cortex)
Dept. of Speech and Hearing Sciences
University of Washington