Hi,

I am currently editing some scans (ie adding control points etc),
however I keep finding that after the editing often the brains look
"worse" than they did before; especially the medial temporal lobe
area. I have taken care not to put too many control points in/made
sure not to place them in partial volume areas, and only in areas that
are clearly excluded white matter. This problem has happened
repeatedly, yet looking at scans that my colleagues have edited (some
with up to 2000 control points) this problem does not occur. Has this
happened before, is it the software "malfunctioning" in some way?

Thank you very much for your reply,

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.