I am comparing the final beta.nii.gz by importing it to matlab and this is
on individual subjects. The subjects have not moved much (less than 3 mm).
But the number of voxels that have different values in betta.nii.gz are a
handful which does not seem right since the fmc.nii.gz and fmcpr.nii.gz are
much more differet. Also the X.mat file should contain the motion
correction values since I have asked the analysis to use motion as an
external regressor. But the two X.mat files in the analysis folder in the
bold directory are very very similar (not identical but the difference
seems to be in the 0.000001 range that might be due to some rounding errors)

One thing that puzzles me is the -funcstem in the analysis.info which is
set to fmc by default. Does this force the analysis to use fmc.nii.gz az
the input to the analysis? Should I make it to use fmcpr for the perrun
analysis to get different results?