From: Bruce Fischl [fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: 05 February 2013 15:54
To: Berg, S.F. van den
Cc: Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Difficult results from our PD data

Hi Stan

we have found positive correlations between performance (in this case
CVLT) and thickness, so it is certainly possible. And negative correlations
aren't necssarily false - you could certainly imagine that successful
pruning for example could help performance. Have you visually inspected the
surfaces for accuracy?