Hi Sophie

what template do you mean? You can't rerun the subcortical segs or parcellations since they depend on manual labelings. You could regenerate our cortical folding patterns atlas, but I don't think that buys you much since the atlas you would build is by definition in register with our current one (if it wasn't you wouldn't be able to use our cortical parcellations)