sorry, I don't understand. What was the error? I don't see one in this email. Can you send us the actual screen output?

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Xiaowei Song wrote:

This error may come from regio_read_mincxfm function in registerio.c.Does
this mean something wrong in recon-all?

I forgot to mention that FreeSurfer version is
 freesurfer-Linux-centos4_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.1.0