Many thanks for your answer Zeke,
We tried everything, install, delete, install again, with complete
reboots... At the end 5.1 is working in both X11 and Xquartz and 5.2
is not working in any of them (the first error is the one you describe
in your wiki and the second one is Bus Error (described in your wiki
as well).  I will try it again after several reboots, let's see if it
works!
Thanks for your answer,
Gari