Thank you, so I'm keeping the one I had.

Sorry for my bad explanation. When I do a normal cortical thickness study, I know the average thickness for a label, e.g. cortex, and the values at each vertex of each hemisphere are stored in $subject/surf/?l.thickness. I would like to know if it is possible to obtain the same cortical thickness measure from the lh-rh registered hemispheres of each subject.

Regards,
Gabriel

El 25/03/13, Douglas N Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> escribió:

On 03/25/2013 10:52 AM, Gabriel Gonzalez Escamilla wrote:
>Thanks a lot for your answer,
>
>I'm sending you attached the diff of the two mris_preproc.
Those differences are just added features and won't change your results.

>When I wrote CT, I was meaning cortical thickness, as normally this values are in surf/?h.thickness, But how do I know the Xhemi-registered thickness values of each subject for lh-rh, or area or any of those indices?
I'm not sure what you mean. When you run mris_preproc, you specify whether you want thickness, etc.
doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center