Hi Susan - Good to hear that you get good results for most of your subjects. Have you checked the aparc+aseg and the diffusion-to-anatomical registration for the subjects that are failing? I'd check the aparc+aseg_mask (in the dlabel/diff directory) over the FA map to see if there are any holes or misregistration.

a.y