Hi Susie - The -tv (tract volume) option of freeview is designed specifically to display the merged*.mgz output files of tracula. For a regular volume, use -v or no option at all. For best displaying the aparc+aseg, select it in freeview and choose "Lookup Table" from the Color map menu.

Hope this helps,
a.y

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, Susan Kuo wrote:

Hi Anastasia,   I'm attaching the graphic I arrived at with the command:

> freeview -tv <subjectID>/dlabel/diff/aparc+aseg.flt.nii.gz -v
<subjectID>/dmri/dtifit_FA.nii.gz

Here, I used the subject I send you (Sa69845.5) for the subjectID. I could not
detect
spill over in these images, mostly because the frontal lobe is a little cut
off. Did
you perhaps use a different viewer? I'm hoping to be able to detect these
mis-registrations better for myself in the future. Thanks for all your help!

Sincerely,
Susie Kuo
NIH

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Anastasia Yendiki
<ayend...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
wrote:

      Hi Susie - Everything under dlabel/diff is mapped to DWI space (either
      with flirt or with bbregister, whichever you use). The one in my
      screenshot was dlabel/diff/aparc+aseg.flt.nii.gz.

      a.y