Thanks Bruce,

should the hemisphere's be processed separately, or how do I signify lh and rh
simultaneously?

Also, should the fact that after running mris_make_surfaces, it says "detecting
dura using 0 echos from memprage_echo%d.mgz" be worrisome? I've got 4 different
echos, all mgzs in the directory. I have a feeling I'm doing this incorrectly.

jon